Saturday, December 28, 2013

Stop Turning ????

During my first op appt my Dr. told me to stop turning on Dec. 24th. I then thought to myself, "wow ! That's like a week and a half away ! No way my toes will be regular length by then". But he said my next appt he'll take x-rays and let me know his opinion. He said in the mean time, to take pics and send it to him (below). 

So the 24th came, and my Left foot seemed okay and I felt like I had gotten the best results I could get on that foot. HOWEVER , on my Right foot, it's totally clear that I need to continue turning. But when I sent them the pics they told me to stop anyway until my next appt (which is pretty annoying). 

If you have any questions about my recovery with Brachymetatarsia, or just want to chit chat because you have this deformity also, you are more than welcome to email me at thebrachylessgirl@gmail.com















2 comments:

  1. I am told by my Dr that your toes will retract in length by 1-2 mms so you may want to go over by that amount.

    Q: are you able to walk now bearing your full weight.

    Godspeed to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog ! Yes, I am able bear all weight on my feet.

      Delete