Monday, December 16, 2013

Pin Site Infection (24 Days Post Op)

So I've been taking my antibiotics for 8 days now. The infection has gotten better but it's not 100%. I have to take the medication for a total of 14 days. I've also been taking probiotics suggested by my Doctor to help with my over health. The pin site still hurts from time to time (like a burning sensation) but I take my meds every 4 hrs so it doesn't bother me as much, I just sleep a lot. Just can't wait for it to be over, then I'll be good to go. Still wakling with my crutches, slowly but surely. I have a feeling that it'll be a while before I can walk without my crutches again. But hey, things happen. On another note....I'm starting to see noticeable growth. So now it's all becoming worth while ! Not to mention, I'm back home with family to keep me entertained and help me out. So I'm much, much happier now ! :D 

If you have any questions about my recovery with Brachymetatarsia, or just want to chit chat because you have this deformity also, you are more than welcome to email me at thebrachylessgirl@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment