Friday, December 13, 2013

Medication after Medication after Medication !!!

So ever since my pin site infection, I've been having to take 3 pills total every 4 hrs, everyday, in which all of them make me drowsy. Yes they help with the pain, but all I do is sleep the day away ! And I hate that ! I feel like I'm always popping a pill and that just feels weird to me. So tonight I'm only going to take one antibiotic pill and hopefully I won't experience any pain throughout the night.
I just can't wait for the turning process to be over because the after effect is just extremely painful ! Only a couple of more days...

If you have any questions about my recovery with Brachymetatarsia, or just want to chit chat because you have this deformity also, you are more than welcome to email me at thebrachylessgirl@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment