Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Toes In Pain ! (11 Days Post Op)

So for the past couple of days, my short toe on my left foot has been in so much pain. However, it's not your ordinary pain. It's a different kind of pain. It feels like the circulation in my toe has been cut off. So my toe has this cold, numbing sensation that is very uncomfortable. It actually caused me to not have a good night sleep last night. I'm starting to think its muscle spasms in which my doctor gave me medication for. But today my toe hasn't bothered me. So hopefully it's improving. 

On my right foot, my 2nd metatarsal hurts when I try to bend it. Like REALLY, REALLY hurts ! I'm not sure what could be the cause of that, but I'll ask during my 1st post op appointment. 

Other than that, things are going well. 


If you have any questions about my recovery with Brachymetatarsia, or just want to chit chat because you have this deformity also, you are more than welcome to email me at thebrachylessgirl@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Three fixators at once, wow! Quite impressive. Wishing you a smooth and as pain free as possible experience. Thanks for keeping your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! :) Your hand looks great by the way !

      Delete